MUTHHARY EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY (MES)
- MES is a prominent Educational Wing of IKMT Kargil.
- The society initially functioned as the board of management Mutharry Public School Kargil, and was established in 1984.
- Formally registered with J&K Govt. as an NGO with the present name and style in 1997.
- Its was formed mainly to provide Quality Education to the children of all communities.
- Presently MES runs (14) Mutharry Branch Schools in various villages of District Kargil.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide modern quality education to the children of Kargil District.
- To inculcate a sense of responsibility, discipline and cleanliness amongst the students.
- To provide free education to the poor and deserving students.
- To provide access to quality education for students in the remote villages of Kargil.
- To promote awareness amongst local population as well as the clergy community about the need of Modern Education along with religious knowledge.
List of different MPS under Mutharry Educational Society(MES)
Future Plans of (MES):
- To bring further improvements in the standards of Mutharry Public Schools
- Establishment of Hostel for Orphans and Vulnerable Children at Kargil