- To provide a platform for the youth to channelize their potential and energy for productive purposes.
- To build a sense of responsibility and social work amongst the youth in Kargil
- The Baseej-e-Imam comprises of the youth of Kargil. This wing of IKMT have volunteers for blood donation and till now, have donated blood for hundreds of patients in Kargil.
- It organizes free coaching for the students of remote areas, who don’t have access to quality education.
- Baseej-e-Imam organizes seminars on “Islamic Awakening” in various parts of the District every year.
- Baseej e Imam supports and take active part in emergency response initiatives whenever such needs arises. They have participated in emergency works during the Kashmir Flood and Flashfloods in Kargil and Leh.
- It provides active support in organising social and religious programmes at various levels.
- Members of Baseej– e- Imam visits different areas of Kargil, during winters to listen to and get updated on grievances of the people.